Argonne National Laboratory Budget /Resource Administrator in Lemont, Illinois
Budget /Resource Administrator
Requisition Number: 405370 Location: Lemont, IL
Functional Area: Administrative Support Division: SSS-Strategic Security Sciences
Employment Category: Regular Shift: 8:30 - 5:00
Level (Grade): PA1
" />Share: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Knowledge of administration, cost/budget control, data and analysis.
- Skill in analysis, recognition and resolution of budget and data formulation and execution.
- Knowledge of financial information systems, computer database and spreadsheet software.
- Skills in software applications, including Access, Word, Excel, and a Business Suite.
- Ability to coordinate budget activities with Division and/or ALD organization(s).
- Ability to develop complex techniques and procedures related to budget, cost and data analyses, and communicate them to supervisor.
- Skills in written and oral communication.
- Skills in organizing and maintaining electronic files including shared access.
- Knowledge of computer systems.
- Skill in self-paced learning of new computer applications and adapting packages to meet a programmatic need.
- Knowledge of ANL Policy and Procedures, methods, and practices of management.
- Knowledge of ANL financial information systems
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering disciplines.
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, Argonne National Laboratory is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that fosters collaborative scientific discovery and innovation. In support of this commitment, Argonne encourages minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Argonne considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.